Online Divorce in Cass County, North Dakota
Filing for Divorce in Cass County, North Dakota (ND)
There are several methods available to get a divorce:
• Divorce with a lawyer
Traditional full-scope legal representation involves an attorney handling all matters related to the client's divorce case. "Full-service" divorce lawyers commonly charge a per hour rate for any time spent on any work performed.
• Divorce mediation
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution that ensures an amicable way to negotiate common divorce-related issues, for example, child custody or property division. A mediator is a neutral third person who helps the spouses to reach an amicable settlement.
• Collaborative divorce
A collaborative divorce is a solution-focused approach that allows the spouses to avoid litigation. Unlike mediation, this process involves two separate attorneys, but all the parties involved work together toward a common goal that benefits both spouses.
• Unbundled legal services
Unbundled legal services, also called limited scope representation, means that a client hires an attorney not to handle their entire case but to perform a specific task or represent them for only some narrow issue of their divorce.
• Do-it-Yourself divorce
DIY divorce, also referred to as Pro Se dissolution of marriage, means representing yourself in a divorce case without the aid of an attorney.
Since this approach is usually associated with some risks and challenges, it is only advised when
the divorce is uncontested. Still, in general, it is subject to the same laws and rules as a
legally assisted divorce.
Thus, a DIY divorce may be a good arrangement for those couples whose divorce is simplified (short-term marriages, no minor children, no financial disputes, etc.).
The spouses should
select and complete the legal forms complying with their unique circumstances and file them as
required by the North Dakota Rules of Court.
NorthDakotaOnlineDivorce.com helps its users to facilitate the DIY divorce process and reduce paperwork. This online divorce assistance service can complete the court forms necessary for a particular case quickly and correctly.
- All Required North Dakota State Forms
- North Dakota-Specific Court Filing Instructions
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active
Online Divorce in Cass County, North Dakota (ND)
Online divorce is an affordable and seamless solution to prepare for an uncontested divorce
in Cass County, North Dakota, without engaging a lawyer.
North Dakota Online Divorce provides court-approved legal forms customized for a particular divorce case in only two business days, taking the paperwork burden off its customers.
All you have to do is complete an online questionnaire on the website, and we will select and
fill out all the necessary divorce forms for you based on the provided information.
All the documents we provide are valid and relevant, filled out following North Dakota Century Code and Cass County courts requirements.
- 1.Check if your divorce case can be processed online by answering several questions on the main page.
- 2.Provide your case details so that we can prepare a unique package of divorce papers that comply with North Dakota Family Law, your local court requirements, and the peculiarities of your case.
- 3.Two business days later, when the forms are ready, we will send you an email notification. Then, log in to your account and download the ready-to-file printable documents.
- 4.Contact your local courthouse, and file for divorce, following our step-by-step instructions.