Online Divorce in North Dakota
Get Your Divorce Forms Completed Online
- All Required North Dakota State Forms.
- North Dakota-Specific Court Filing Instructions.
- Unlimited Revisions for as long as your account is active.
Online Divorce Without a Lawyer in North Dakota
If you and your spouse have agreed not to contest the divorce case, you can proceed without a lawyer. This option is called a DIY divorce and is very popular due to its affordability. However, dealing with divorce paperwork can be tricky for people without a legal background. Hiring an attorney to fill out the forms can be too expensive. You don't need to be a legal expert or hire a lawyer to prepare your uncontested divorce documents with our tool.
Just complete the questionnaire on northdakotaonlinedivorce.com, and based on your answers, we will complete all the required divorce forms, customizing them according to North Dakota family law, local rules of the specific county, and the unique details of your situation.
- Take our simple questionnaire.
- Divorce forms are custom generated for you to print out or we will mail them to you.
- File the documents with your local court clerk.
- The judge will complete your divorce by reviewing the divorce agreement and signing the Judgement.